What is diamond microdermabrasion?
- Diamond microdermabrasion offers a simple way to renew the skin without surgical procedures. The treatment uses sterile diamond tips to exfoliate the skin. The impurities and dead cells that have been released from the skin are simultaneously vacuumed off.
- We recommended the treatment in series of 4–10 sessions depending on the skin issue.
- Diamond microdermabrasion during the summer requires using sunscreen with a protection factor at least SPF 50 for a minimum of two weeks after the treatment.
Choose diamond microdermabrasion if you want to:
- remove dead, dry skin cells
- remove impurities
- remove impurities, blackheads and sebum and treat acne
- reduce wrinkles
- lighten unwanted pigmentation changes
- remove scar tissue
- reduce acne scars
- smooth out enlarged pores
- even out and clarify skin tone
- rejuvenate and firm up the skin
- treat the skin of the whole body
- revitalise and clarify sun-damaged skin
- refresh skin that looks tired and lifeless