Pampering full body massages with scented oil
- Milk & Honey – Softens and moisturises
The Milk & Honey scented oil nourishes the skin thanks to milk proteins that soften and condition the skin while the honey protects and moisturises the skin. Ideal for very dry skin.
Honey: Deeply moisturising, protects and nourishes the skin.
Milk: Nourishes and balances the skin functions.
- Lime & Aloe Vera – Softens and refreshes
The Lime & Aloe Vera scented oil has an irresistibly fresh and clean scent. Contains refreshing lime, rich in vitamin C, as well as nourishing and protective aloe vera.
Aloe Vera: The soothing, softening, moisturising effect reduces redness and makes the skin soft and moisturised.
Lime: Very effective antioxidant with cleansing, refreshing and soothing characteristics and a moisturising effect.
- Pomegranate & Fig – Rejuvenates and revitalises, anti-age
Pomegranate contains one of the strongest natural antioxidants that prevents the effects of free radicals and keeps the skin youthful and elastic.
Pomegranate: Strong antioxidant, keeps the skin beautiful and glowing.
Fig: Vitamin rich fig nourishes the skin effectively.
- There is also a variable selection of other scents available, such as chocolate, coconut and amazonas.
Learn more about our other relaxing and pampering full body treatments, too!
All of our full body treatments are gentle massages carried out by our professional cosmetologists. The massages do not aim at opening up muscles that are frozen stiff or working on deep tissues; instead, their objective is pampering, stress relief and a gentle and relaxing treatment.
- Hot stone massage is a wonderful well-being treatment with hot stones that releases muscle tension and causes deep relaxation. The treatment activates metabolism and the circulation of lymph. The massage is painless and enjoyable. A hot stone treatment is ideal for those who suffer from cold feet or who get cold easily, especially during the winter.
- A relaxing massage treatment of the head and neck area that will definitely help its recipient achieve nirvana.
Please note that all of our full body massages or massage portions of pampering packages are gentle cosmetic pampering massages carried out by our professional cosmetologists. The massages do not aim at opening up muscles that are frozen stiff or working on deep tissues; instead, their objective is pampering, stress relief and a gentle and relaxing treatment. A pampering massage, warm touch, relaxing music and dim lighting are our recipe for letting the body and mind relax and forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This is the objective of our massages and pampering packages, which is why our massage therapies consist more of gentle stroking than deep tissue massage focused on the muscles.